Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today's Kids Only! Club Layout

Every month I have 6 grade school children come to my home and make a 2 page layout themed for each month we get together. When we are done in June the kids will have a whole school year worth of layouts for a great album. It is a lot of fun and the kids (5 girls and yes, 1 boy) seem to really enjoy themselves and I like the casualness of the workshop as well as teaching the kids fun new techniques.

This is January's layout and I was able to put the most perfect pics on it from this past holiday. I will post the others as I get pictures put on them as well. Enjoy.

Supplies Used:
Cherish How-To Book - Mixing Elements
My Reflections - Lazy Days of Summer (retired)
My Acrylix Stamps - Snow Friends and Cocktail Alphabet
Cardstock and Inks - Crystal Blue, Lilac Mist, White Daisy and Tulip
Edge Distresser
Foam Tape







You can buy these and all other CTMH supplies on my website, http://jillmyers.myctmh.com. Visit today.
Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment