Friday, January 22, 2010

Shh! This Valentine is for my Hubby




I actually dreamed about this card the other night. The random stamped owls anyway. Is that bad? Okay, it's not bad; just weird! Anyway, I woke up the next morning and had to make a card with it. Then I saw the sentiment, "Owl love you forever" and thought, "Oh my gosh! That was made for my card!" A fun little cluster of embellishments and "Wham-O"; here is my Valentine's Valentine. (He never looks at this blog so I'm not worried about spoiling it; hee, hee)

I used some of my new stuff from the Spring Idea Book from Close To My Heart and then some other CTMH stuff that I have had. Any, and all of these supplies are current and available for purchase on my website, http://jillmyers.myctmh.com. Plus, you can still get the Felicity Kit with a $60 stamp purchase or a $125 product purchase, but only until January 31!! Hurry!

Supplies used: (all CTMH)
Cardstock in Juniper, Black, White Daisy
Inks in Tulip, Juniper and Black
My Acrylix Stamp Sets: C1398 Love You Forever (New!), D1343 Love Language, C1323 Whoo Loves You
Juniper Grosgrain Ribbon (from Jingle Creative Basics X5808)
Z1226 Dimensional Elements On Target (New to me!)
Z1220 Twinkle Brads
Z1114 Paper Piercer
Z1294 Sanding Block
Z1151 3D Foam Tape

Techniques used:
Random Stamping (the owls and hearts)
Sanding (edges of card)
Popping with 3D Foam Tape
(I used my computer for the inside sentiment but stamped images for the owl and heart)


Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment