Thursday, January 21, 2010

My First Valentine This Year




I loved this stamp set the moment I laid eyes on it in the new Spring Idea Book! I have a feeling you may see a lot more artwork with this stamp, Love You Forever. It is a very sweet set and perfect for this time of the year.

I used my cuttlebug to emboss the Baby Pink Cardstock and then I used my Micro-Tip scissors to cut out the image of the birds in the nest. I also paper pieced with the new Topstitch papers and My Exclusive Inks in Heavenly Blue, Chocolate, Baby Pink and Desert Sand (for the nest) paired with the Blending Pen to color in the rest.

The stitches are actually paper pierced and then drawn with the My Exclusive Inks Marker in Chocolate.

I think I will be giving this sweet card to my baby girl for Valentine's Day. She is my oldest but will always be my Baby Girl.

Enjoy!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment