Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thank You to my wonderful Hostesses and Friends




So I really needed to make some more Thank You cards (I was completely out!) for my hostesses this month as well as all my new customers and friends. So I grabbed my favorite stamp set, My Acrylix Thank You, and an older promotional kit from Close To My Heart titled, Key to My Heart. The above two cards are what I came up with.

It is a simple layout with classic techniques which is usually a great formula for success. I happen to really like these and am very satisfied with the finished product. You can make some very nice cards yourself by using the same monochromatic color scheme ideas and classic stamp sets at home. You can purchase all the supplies needed for a project like this here, on my website.

I was inspired by this card from Karen Pedersen, a fellow Close To My Heart consultant:


Other Supplies Used (all CTMH):
My Exclusive Inks, Black
Ribbon Rounds, Black
VersaMark Ink and Black Embossing Powder
Foam Tape


As I said earlier, the paper used was from a promotional kit from Close To My Heart much like the Felicity Kit currently available for National Papercrafting Month. Like the Key to My Heart kit, Felicity is ONLY available for a limited time (until January 31st) and will not be available ever again. Plus, you can earn it for FREE, just ask me how!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment