Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank You Cards



I created these cards with very old Creative Memories paper that my friend gave to me at a crop about 3 years ago! I thought it was a nice time of the year to use them and they matched the CTMH Desert Sand ink and My Acrylix Snow Flurries stamp set so well! Other CTMH supplies used were:
My Acrylix Thank You
Cardstock and My Exclusive Inks in White Daisy, Grey Wool, Colonial White and Desert Sand
Sparkles
White Daisy Organdy Ribbon
Silver Brads

Hope you like them! You can order these great supplies on my website http://JillMyers.MyCTMH.com anytime, anyday! Don't forget that the Felicity Kit is still available (and still fabulous) but only until January 31st!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment