Thursday, August 26, 2010

Third, and Final, Project for Triple Play

My final installment of project ideas to be used with Close To My Heart's September Campaign, Triple Play are a brand new set of 7 handmade cards!  Yay!  I used only items from the all-inclusive kit with the exception of the standard size card bases.  This kit is wonderful; I love, love, love how it comes with three different color families to play with!  Get your hands on one before they sell out or until September 30th; whichever comes first; yikes!

You can get Triple Play one of many ways, and you can order as many sets as you like.  You may:

1) Purchase the kit outright for $29.95/$34.95 (CC1010).

2) Place a minimum order of $25/$30 in My Acrylix stamps (excluding Stamp of the Month sets, Workshops on the Go exclusive stamp sets, and K-size custom stamps) and purchase the kit for only $15/$15 (CC1010A).

3) Place a minimum order of $40/$47 in My Acrylix stamps (excluding Stamp of the Month sets, Workshops on the Go exclusive stamp sets, and K-size custom stamps) and purchase the kit for only $5/$5 (CC1010B).

4)Hostesses who hold a qualifying Home Gathering with minimum sales of $300/$350 will receive a Triple Play mini album kit FREE (CC1010C).

and lastly, but not least-ly..

5)New Consultants who enroll during the month of September will receive the Triple Play mini album kit FREE as part of their New Consultant Kit. No additional tax or shipping/handling will be charged.


So yay!  You can get it for FREE just by joining my Craftabulous team!  Contact me today to get your hands on Triple Play, host a party or become a Consultant OR you can shop online right here at my website, too!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment