Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Giant Garage Sale: Scrapbook Stuff Galore!

For three days only (today, tomorrow and Friday) my sister-in-law and friends are hosting a big ole' garage sale which I will also have a CTMH table set up for adding your name to our email list, signing up for workshops and of course, selling all of my in-stock Store items.  I have a little bit of everything including current AND retired items.  Everything will be 20% off retail prices

290 Glencarin in Rockford, Michigan

Email me for a list of available items for sale and we can discuss shipping if you live far away but are still interested.  I use Flat Rate boxes from the USPS.

I can't wait as I hope to have a successful sale and unload as I have a TON!  (How did that happen...)  ha.

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment