Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Second Post For Triple Play.. A Scrapbook Layout

Remember how the other day I mentioned thinking outside the box?  This is an example of what I meant.  Even though the Triple Play kit provides everything needed to make 3 fabulous mini albums, (paper, stamps, ink, die cuts, ribbon and full-color instructions!!!) it also provides most everything for a layout page, too!  (I had to add the base cardstock for the 12x12 pages of course)  So here it is, and I hope you like it.  The only other addition was the large title with which I used the Rustic Alphabet Stamp Set (which is on the RETIRED LIST!  sob, sob) to make the letters.  It has been my favorite and will not be selling it off later!  So hurry up and get your own before December 31st!  
Anyway, I digress; enjoy the rest of the layout and remember that you too can make fun projects like these for just $5!!  But only until September 30 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  Do your shopping here, on my website or contact me for more deets!  (You can always click directly on any photo, by the way, to see it larger.)


*I added a Flip Flap here for some extra photos plus I just love the interactive element to my pages; it really adds something!
Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment