Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm Baa-ack!

Yee-haw!  Let me tell you; the house you live in is perfect and the job your husband has couldn't be better!  In other words; don't move unless you HAVE to! 

Just kidding.  Seriously, though, the dust is beginning to settle on our new home and I hope to begin planting roots for my business in Rockford, Michigan!  Yay!  Michigan is my native home and it does feel good to be back.  It is beautiful up here and being just north of Grand Rapids we are in the thick of the beauty. 

As for Close to My Heart and my Scrapbooking, I am WAAAY behind!  So thank goodness for Studio J, our new online digital Scrapbooking studio (click on the link to view); I am going to be on that thing every minute of the day that I have to spare (laugh it up, Mom, I know I have none..).  Or at least, when I am not able to be down in my brand new scraproom and actually crafting by hand, which is my real passion and stress reliever.

I hope to show you all examples and screen shots of my layouts later this month.  As for all the other news CTMH and I have in store for you, well, stay tuned.  I will be posting a lot more than every 2 months now!  Until then, I have to go get on Studio J!!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment