Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Apology.

Wow!  Putting a house on the market is really hard, long work!  All I have been doing is updating, cleaning, organizing and painting for 6 weeks!  I am so sorry, everyone, for the blatant absence on this blog that I absolutely love!  I haven't even crafted anything in a month!  I'm going through serious withdrawal. 

Now that our home is for sale I am putting my full attention towards Spring Break and our Orlando Vacation!  Woo-hoo!  I plan to make up for some lost posting time and also to get in some major Studio J work time.  What is Studio J, you ask?  Why, it is Close To My Heart's brand spankin' new and totally awesome Digital Scrapbook Studio!  No software to buy or membership to pay for.  It is great and I can't wait to share with you.  It is geared to launch to customers in May but to get more of a sneak peek at what it is all about check out http://www.studioj.com/.

Hope to visit with you again in two weeks!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment