Thursday, June 10, 2010

One of the Best Organizers up for Grabs for FREE!

Wowee-wow!  The Ribbon Rounds Organizer is the FREE Jackpot Item for today which CTMH will send you if you purchase the Jackpot Deal Winning item.  Go to My Website and click on the Jackpot June picture to see the five Jackpot June items available that are all 35% OFF retail pricing.  That's right:  Five A-Dorable Stamp Sets each for only $15.00!  One of them will also get you this Ribbon Rounds Organizer (which also fits Craft Jars most awesome-ly as well) but I can't tell you which one; because I don't know either.  IF you order ALL five items ($114.75 for just $75) you will ensure the FREE Ribbon Round Organizer.  I use one just for all my spare embellies grouped together in their own craft jar and stacked sideways for easy visual identification.  It's one of my favorite organizers.  Get going; it's only available for today.  Then check back tomorrow after 9am Mountain time to see the next big Jackpot deal!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day! Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment