Friday, October 22, 2010

Upcoming Workshop(November 15): Table Topper

 
Some of you may recognize this project from page 38 of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book from Close To My Heart but I did put my own little twist on it with a big surprise on the backside:  A whole additional season worth of decor! 

The Mix n Mingle Album may be small in size (4 inch squares) but has a whopper of personality and options galore.  Wall Hangings, Mini Frame Album, Table Topper, and on and on.

For November's workshop we will be putting together this Multi-Season Table Topper for just $25.  Contact me to reserve your spot right away.  Or see below for supplies list and to order online just click here to be directed to my website http://jillmyers.myctmh.com/ anytime!

Supplies used:
Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet Z1048
Autumn Terracotta Cardstock 1270
Garden Green Cardstock 1244
B&T from Passages X7126B
My Acrylix Timeless (exclusive to the Olivia WOTG) G1013

  My Acrylix Many Thanks D1371
Grey Wool Cardstock 5571
Pacifica Cardstock X5759
B&T from Magnifique X7127B
Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart)
Sparkles; Blue and Green Collection Z1327
White Grosgrain Ribbon Z270


Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

1 comment:

  1. Jill, thank you so much for the comment on my blog, it made my day :) This sign is adorable. I've seen it with "Thanks" and "Joyful"...I like "Wonder"! I'm a sucker for snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete