Sunday, October 17, 2010

Leaves and Trees Challenge on H2H

Boy are my kidneys trying to get the best of me this week!  Ugh.  I'm attempting to pass a stone and either I'm in major pain or the Vicodin is, for lack of a better term, making me high!  Ha!  I'm not letting it sap another minute though, of my time! 

I was in the process of making invitations for the family to come to our new home for Thanksgiving dinner when I saw the H2H Challenge this week to craft something with leaves and trees.  I knew I was going to use CTMH's new Olivia paper already and had some ideas for leaves or acorns already.  I really enjoyed how these came out and I hope you like it too.

Notice how the Vicodin ate away at my brain on the back of the card, however; I forgot to sign it!!!  Hello?!   Anyway...

Supplies used are all CTMH:

Z1352 Round Circle card and envelope in Colonial White
X7128B Olivia Level 2 Paper
Z1316 Cocoa ribbon
Z2268 Cocoa re-inker
Z1298 stipple brush from the Texture Tools
G1013 My Acylix Timeless (exclusive ONLY to the Olivia Workshop on the Go)

Order these and all your other "craftabulous" supplies here on my website.

Ta-ta for now; my bed and heating pad are calling my name!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day! Jill Myers

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love that the card is circular. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, simple and elegant. What awesome invites! Thanks joining H2H!

    ReplyDelete