Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Frightening Fun Bookmark Treat


I wanted to make a fun "treat" for my daughter's 3rd grade class' halloween party and I've been wanting to try out a corner bookmark for a while so I combined the two!  I believe it could be almost as good as the candy they'll get; almost..  This is what it looks like: 






Here is what it looks like in use marking your spot in a book:








Of course, as a businesswoman trying to earn herself a free cruise from corporate, I can't forget my information posted on the back of all my artwork: 

Supplies Used:  (all Close To My Heart and all available here on my website http://jillmyers.myctmh.com/)

Hooligans Level 2 Paper Packet X7129B
My Acrylix Troublemaker (exclusive stamp set with Hooligans WOTG) G1012
My Exclusive Inks Black Z2105

Watercolor Pencils 3505
Blending Pen 3174
Edge Distresser Z1297

The template is rather easy and can be found here on Splitcoast Stampers website.  It basically starts out with a 4x4 Cardstock Square with the corners folded back and a 2 3/4" square sliced diagonally in half and glued to either side of the folded back 4x4" square to form your bookmark base.  It is up to your own creative juices to design the rest!  Have fun and go crazy! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day! Jill Myers

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! What a great bookmark! Cute images and wonderfully festive papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete