Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Whole Kit 'n' Caboodle!


Okay, so I've been away awhile now but I haven't forgotten about you.  Please forgive my absences as they may be plentiful in the next few weeks.

We are in the middle of a move and, as most of you know, your life gets turned upside down and your time is not your own. 

I have continued to scrapbook and to run my business, it is just more minimalistic than normal.  I will try to post what I have been working on in my spare time and I hope you will join me when you can, as well.

This is one of the three 2 page layout the Craftabulous Crafters Club will be making this month when they join me for Playgroup either on 3/12 or 3/28.  If you haven't already, you can still order your supplies, the whole kit n caboodle!  Get it?  Caboodle?!  (It's the name of this beautiful paper kit..)  The colors are PERFECT for outdoor pictures and really put a "spring" in your step.  Wow!  I really am getting silly. 

Seriously, the Basic kit contains the Level II Caboodle kit, coordinating Stickease and Tiny Tabs for only $22.85 plus you can add the Sorbet Ribbon Rounds for some extra finishing finesse for just $7.95 more!  Shop online at JillMyers.myctmh.com, call or email me.  See you soon!






























Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment