Monday, February 15, 2010

A Day Late...















Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day and I am sorry that I am a day late.  Just wanted to share with you all the fun projects I made for my special valentines in my life.  This first one on my left was for my darling hubby.  The sentiment says, "Whoo loves you" and the inside I typed on my computer, "Owl love you forever"  I filled a tube from CTMH's Ribbon Rounds with bite size Snickers, his favorite, and decorated it to coordinate with his card.

The second image down was for my daughter and the last images were for my littlest valentines who are only 4 and 2 and didn't even know the day was supposed to be special.  I am so blessed to have such a great family, immediate and otherwise, and so blessed to have a job that allows me to be at home with them AND make money from my most favorite hobby!

If you want to hear more about this great opportunity and to join my "Craftabulous" team, contact me today for an earful!

Also don't forget about Hearts for Haiti going on just this month where you can earn a free sumptuous textured Combo Cardstock pack for every pack you purchase.  Plus, for each BOGO offer sold, CTMH is donating $2 to the relief efforts in Haiti through Operation Smile.  Read more about this really moving project here on Jeanette Lynton's blog (CTMH's CEO).  Shop my website for your Textured Cardstock here 24/7.


Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment