Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This has to be one of my fave layouts!!!

So today was my first blissful day alone whilst the kiddos were in school.  Short lived as it was (2 1/2 hours with the boys in preschool) I know I will get the break every day!!!!

I'm getting some of my workshop samples done and first up today was my October Workshop on the Go with the Close To My Heart kit, Olivia. 

I love the colors (fall kits always seem to be one of my faves for really getting me in the mood) and the Olivia kit is fantastic!  I got a chance to use one of the new colors, Smoothie, and I learned some really fun new tricks to use with my sandpaper!!  I printed these A-dorable pics from when my baby girl was just 2 1/2 (she's 8 now and all attitude) on our first ever trip to the Pumpkin Farm.  A trip which became an annual pilgrimage with all my kiddos.  Now that we are in Michigan, I have to find a new fantastic fall haunt.  Anyone with suggestions for the Grand Rapids area are more than welcome to post here!

But I digress, sorry.  I'm hosting the workshop to put this layout together, plus take home the other 3/4 of the kit to make more layouts and fabulous cards at home with the help of the Workshop Guide, at my home on October 4th at either 8:30am or 6:00pm for just the price of the kit, $29.95 and the use of my inks and blocks.  Contact me to reserve your spot today.

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment