Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The New Hooligan's Workshop is Coming Up!

Come to my home for some fun scrappin' time and to learn new techniques to make your layouts "sparkle" and shine with Prisma Glitter and Bonding Memories Glue.  The Hooligans Workshop on the Go is available to purchase online here for $29.95 or contact me to order one and put it together with me on either Monday, September 13 at 8:30am OR on Tuesday, September 14 at 6:00p.

The Workshop on the Gos feature a full Level 2 Scrapbook Kit, EXCLUSIVE My Acrylix Stamp Set, coordinating accessories AND a fully illustrated instruction guide with artwork and cutting guide.  Retail value is around $35 but the kit always costs just $29.95!  Whether you are a "pro" at preserving your memories or you are just getting interested but don't know the hows and whys, this kit is perfect!

Contact me to get your hands on one or shop online at my website http://jillmyers.myctmh.com/, click Shop Online and order your favorite Workshop on the Go.  I feature a new Workshop each month on the first Monday (usually) of the month.  If you find that you are unable to catch me on a Monday night but would like some help I'd be happy to come over for a one-on-one or gather up some buddies and make it a girls (or maybe a guy or two..) craft night!

           (Click on any image to make see it larger)

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment