Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sneak Peek of upcoming SOTMs! I LOVE them ALL!





I can't officially tell you all the details yet; but all these stamps are in the new Idea Book which goes live January 1. They are all fabulous! I wanted to play with them and I had the perfect excuse because I had 2 birthday cards and 1 anniversary card to make for family in the next 2 weeks!




All products used are Close To My Heart and I did mix in some current stamps with the NEW! I also used some more of my Bella paper (my favorite color is purple!!) since not all of my new stuff was in yet. All card layouts can be found in the book Wishes. I hope you drool over these as much as I did!



Book a party with me yourself to be able to earn these great products for FREE! My January is already full but I'm scheduling for February!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment