Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Christmas Photo Cards 2009

Another very talented CTMH consultant came up with this template, which I pretty much copied. I changed it a little bit but not too much. I really love how they turned out! Thanks so much Nona Pearl!





These cards were made with the following Close To My Heart supplies, which you can purchase from my website 24/7!
Jingle Level II Paper Packet
White Daisy Cardstock
Dimensional Elements-Flurry
Prisma Glitter
Bonding Memories Glue
Snow Flurries Stamp Set
Juniper Ink
White Daisy 50 Pack of Cards and Envelopes


Thanks for looking! And don't forget: National Papercrafting Month is in January but you can already order your special Felicity Kit (complete with alpha stamp set) right HERE, or even earn it FREE. Ask me how!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment