Monday, October 12, 2009

I joined another CTMH Consultant Swap, this time to swap layouts for my own personal scrap albums. I did a Birthday swap and a Christmas swap. Here are my pages for the Birthday swap. I love the colors in these and know they will look fun with all pictures! My recipe for the layout is at the bottom. You can order any and all of the products I used from my CTMH website, JillMyers.myctmh.com.






Layout from Cherish: Treasure Tags
Papers from A Perfect Day Lvl II
Cardstock and Ink colors: Bamboo, Colonial White, Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip and Cocoa
My Acrylix Stamp Sets: It's Your Day (August Stamp of the Month), Everyday Celebration (Everyday Celebration Constant Campaign Card Kit), Building Block Alpha
Embellishments: Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Sparkles and 3D Foam Tape

Thanks for looking! Remember to sign on as a Follower so you never miss any fun project ideas or new techniques. If I reach 100 Followers by the end of 2009, all Followers will be entered into a big drawing of all CTMH products!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment