Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas Layout - I love, love, love glitter!!

This is the other layout I did for the CTMH consultant swap I am in. I used REALLY retired Lvl II paper entitled simply enough, Christmas. I had a lot of fun using a lot of different techniques on this!

Left Side
Right Side
Close up of Liquid Applique and Prisma Glitter
Used metal embellishments to give it more dimension
Ornaments from My Acrylix Holiday Trinkets, generation stamping, rock n roll stamping and more Prisma Glitter and Liquid Glass!
Fun with Random Stamping; took the original sheet of B&T (left) and spruced it up with more snowflakes, color and some sponging to soften it up (right).
Recipe:
LO from Cherish: Beauty in Repetition
Paper: Christmas (retired)
Colors: Holiday Red, Olive, New England Ivy, White Daisy
My Acrylix Stamps: Holiday Trinkets, Field Trip Alphabet
Embellies: Liquid Glass, Prisma Glitter, Liquid Applique, Brads and Spiral Clips in Holiday Red
Techniques used: Sponging, Direct to Paper Inking, Random Stamping, Generation Stamping, Rock n Roll Stamping
Enjoy! Visit my website to order these and many more craftabulous products at jillmyers.myctmh.com!
Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment