Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've been away for so long.. I'm sorry; but I've been a busy bee!

Okay, so I know I've posted very little this month but I will make it up to you! I have been busy making layouts for swaps and workshops as well as making fun little cards and altered items. I will post them little by little to keep your appetite whet and coming back for more!





This is an uber-cute Wedding Card I made for our friends Chris and Audrey who are tying the knot this weekend. Here are the ingredients:
White Daisy Cardstock
B&T from Elegant Bouquet (retired)
Chocolate ink and a sponge
My Acrylix Grown with Love and Family Ties-Adults
Blending Pen and various My Exclusive Markers (for coloring in images)
Micro Tip Scissors
Top Coats-Framed In
Liquid Glass (for adhesive)
HeartFelt-Wonder
Self Adhesive Pearls (Connection Club Reward for Autumn/Winter)

I also entered this little creation into our Creative Bees CTMH Team Challenge; hope I win! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment