Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chocolate Party RSVP Gifts

So I've been playing a lot with the new papers; participating in swaps, making workshop and gathering samples and getting ready for my Chocolate-themed party on Saturday and came up with these little fun treasures to give to those that RSVP'd, whether a yes or a no. Hopefully, it will inspire you to see a little more...



I used colors and coordinating stamps as well as B&T (background and texture) papers from the brand new Grace paper kit. The My Acrylix Stamp Set used on the Barn Red Slider is Childhood Portrait and on the Honey Slider it is the Stamp of the Month, Treasures which you can earn at a discount or even FREE! Just ask me how.


You can visit my website, http://jillmyers.myctmh.com 24/7 to order any and all of the fantastic new products that are now available in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!! Do you think I could get the instructions for them from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, it is so simple! I just used cardstock of my choice and measured it against the candy bar I wanted to use to know where to score the folds. After cutting the cardstock to size, I stamped the images, scored the folds and adhered it together. I then added some fun embellies, tucked the candy bar in and voila! Easy-peasy! Would love to see what you do with it! Be sure to show me when you do.

    ReplyDelete