Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playing with New Stamps of the Month (Coming Soon!)



I LOVE OUR UPCOMING STAMPS OF THE MONTH!!! The first image is from Treasures: September's SOTM. It is a very wistful fun set featuring dandelions and the phrase, "You are My Sunshine". My mom has always said that to me, even as an adult, and so this set is so sentimental, I had to have it! My color inspiration is also from an upcoming paper packet entitled, Twitterpated. Look for it in the new Autumn Idea Book; it's extremely fun, unique and very versatile! You will see me use it A LOT in the next few weeks, I'm sure. The colors are Chocolate, Sorbet, Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf. I used random stamping to create my own Background & Texture (B&T) paper. The pattern is from the new card how-to book from CTMH, Wishes. I hope you like it!

Supplies Used:
Treasures SS
Emporium B&T
Cardstock in Crystal Blue, Chocolate, Sorbet and Colonial White
Colonial White Ribbon Rounds
Foundry Plates

This next image is from November's SOTM, Around the Block. It's a cozy little set designed completely around the love in your home. I used Emporium for my paper and color inspiration and using Selective Stamping to create the house, I then also colored in the image with CTMH's Blending Pen and Exclusive Markers.

Supplies Used:
Around The Block SS
Emporium B&T
Cardstock in Crystal Blue, Buttercup and Colonial White
My Exclusive Markers
Blending Pen
Pewter Designer Brads

To see these stamps and papers in person, be sure to make my Idea Book Launch Party on Saturday, September 5th!! Click on my CTMH website, http://jillmyers.myctmh.com to view My Calendar for details! See you there!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment