Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge #97




I held my first Close To My Heart Fundraiser Crop on July 25th benefitting Operation Smile. It was a wonderful and rewarding experience and I plan to do this on at least an annual basis! (To read more about Operation Smile check out their website, http://www.operationsmile.org/)

Needless to say I had to make some craftabulous Thank You cards for all the fantastic sponsors who helped with this event. I went to MojoMonday.blogspot.com for my layout inspiration. Here is what I did with it.

I used Creme Brulee, Blush, Hollyhock and Juniper Cardstocks, White Daisy paper flowers, Hollyhock brads and buttons, Fancy Cuts Botanicals and Clear buttons as well as the Operation Smile (for consultants only) Acrylic stamp set. Enjoy!

Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment