Thursday, March 24, 2011

Please Consider Donating: Hope For Japan

from Jeanette Lynton, CEO of Close To My Heart:


Hope for Japan


We've all been reeling with the images of tragedy and devastation in Japan. If you're looking for an easy, real, practical way to help relief efforts, then I invite you to contact your Close To My Heart Consultant!



Typically, our A-sized sets retail for $7.95/$8.95 CAN, but the "Hope for Japan" set will be available through April 30 for just $5--and Close To My Heart will be donating 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross to benefit relief efforts in Japan.


If we all do a little, together we can do a lot. Let's show our support and together, provide real HOPE for Japan!

The devastation and loss is so great and has actually hit closer to home than I could've thought. My husband, as many of you know, worked for Honda for 11 years before moving up to Michigan last summer. The moment we heard the news we were both emailing friends in Japan and down in Ohio at Honda. Most are as okay as you can be over there, however, HGT (The Honda plant Mike often visited in Utsinomiya, Japan) had one fatality; Masa-san, whom was a young man like my Mikey and had two young children. Masa worked in the same department as Mike and would take him out for dinner after meetings and such. This is just one of millions of stories and I am so blessed to work for a company that is willing and able to help. I, myself, am planning to buy several sets in an effort to help in one of the only ways I can and will give them away to friends and family as gifts. At just $5.00 consider it just a donation, please even consider buying a few.

Contact me to find out how.  Email me at Craftabulous@hotmail.com or on my website; http://jillmyers.myctmh.com/.  Thank you.


Live, Love, Create and have a Craftabulous day!
Jill Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment