Friday, November 19, 2010

Hit the Deck for Black Friday!


Dear Friends,

My husband and I are trying to cruise with Close To My Heart on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America when it departs for Honolulu, Hawaii on March 3, 2012. To honor him (as well as prove to him I can do it!) and to celebrate the age old tradition of Black Friday, I am having a “Hit the Deck” sale! Here is how it works:

Order $100* Get: Anything in the Idea Book priced Between $18 and $20 FREE

Order $75* Get: Anything in the Idea Book priced Between $12 and $14 FREE

Order $50* Get: Anything in the Idea Book priced Between $9 and $11 FREE

Order $30* Get: Anything in the Idea Book priced Between $4 and $6 FREE

Double BONUS: Every $100 order ALSO earns you the Stamp of the Month, A Little Thanks AND ANY My Acrylix Stamp Set OF YOUR CHOICE (A,B,C and D sizes) absolutely FREE, too!

The sale runs NOW through Friday, November 26th at 12:00 MIDNIGHT and is available to all of my valued customers. You will need to submit your “Hit the Deck” orders through me to receive your free item(s), and these items will not be available in online ordering. Please feel free to view all of our wonderful products in your Idea Book or on my website http://JillMyers.myctmh.com and then email or call me with your selections. Feel free to combine your wish list with a friend and split the free items! Just have your complete order ready when you call or email. I accept cash, check and credit cards.

I also offer FREE gift wrap on any gift items for family and friends, just let me know!

*Order total BEFORE shipping and tax is added in.

**Customer pays shipping and tax on free items.

Live, Love, Create and have a Gobbly Good Holiday!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment